Experience a unique Cellar Door and Wine Tasting
The Cellar Door has several features, the wine tasting area, the gift shop, the collection of Arnott Tins, and a display of old roofing iron manufactures logos.
The extent and location of these areas are presented by the pictures.
The wine tasting area is identified by a ‘bar’, the variety of gift items are on tables extending around the four walls, and the biscuit tin collection is displayed on three of the four walls.
The flavours available for tasting are:
- a Shiraz - It is easy to drink with a soft flavour, a light tannin plus the regular characteristics found in a Shiraz.
- a Chardonnay - It has a pleasant flavour that is sharp and fresh.
- a Rose - Lovely red colour, low alcohol, easy to drink, very suitable for summer drinking.
- a Sweet White - An excellent desert wine, low alcohol, not sickly, but must be served cold.
- a Moscato - Low alcohol , not sickly, with a flavour that lingers after swallowing.
- a Port - ‘Bob’s Fortified’; a popular flavour that lingers after swallowing.